- Follow Multidimensional Ocean on WordPress.com
- POTUS: “I have a chance to break the Deep State.”
- Greg Nailed it and I cheered after this one! Enjoy your botox and aderal you phonies!
- Hydroxychloroquine Benefits Are Beyond Killing the Virus
- We Ask Him The Big Question! David Wilcock Speaks!
- White House Press Secretary @KayleighMcEnany on OBAMAGATE!
- ‘We did everything we could,’ says Cuomo of nursing homes that saw 5K deaths
- Italian MP: Bill Gates Must Be Charged By International Criminal Court With ‘Crimes Against Humanity’
- KERRYS UPDATE: FIGHT THE BORG : MAY 13, 2020 on Coronavirus
- Dr Buttar Accuses Fauci, Gates & The Media For Using COVID-19 To Drive Hidden Agenda
- “The Obama people got caught this week – and it looks like it goes straight to the top.” #WattersWords
- Michael Flynn: Trump went OFF in response:
- Effects of Technology; Rolling out #5G without any studies
- Will the Scamdemic flush out the Secret Space Force?
- Justice Department dropping Flynn’s Trump-Russia case
Cabal, Deep State, QAnon – Full Length Film
OUT OF SHADOWS OFFICIAL ( Share )
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Author Archives: multidimensionalocean
Greg Nailed it and I cheered after this one! Enjoy your botox and aderal you phonies! pic.twitter.com/ssx6CebULm — Karli Q ⭐️⭐️⭐️ – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@KarluskaP) May 19, 2020
White House Press Secretary @KayleighMcEnany on OBAMAGATE! pic.twitter.com/vIJtKO4zg1 — Team Trump (Text TRUMP to 88022) (@TeamTrump) May 15, 2020
Cuomo: ‘We did everything we could’ to protect nursing homes from COVID-19 Play Video Despite nearly 5,400 nursing home residents dead and calls growing for a probe of his policies that mandated the facilities take in coronavirus patients amid the pandemic, Gov. … Continue reading
Italian MP: Bill Gates Must Be Charged By International Criminal Court With ‘Crimes Against Humanity’
May 15, 2020 Baxter Dmitry News, World 11 Comments FULL ARTICLE : HERE Bill Gates is a “criminal” who must be charged with “crimes against humanity” by the International Criminal Court, according to an Italian Member of Parliament. During a blistering 7 minute speech … Continue reading