Just wanted to share with you all my visions and dreams from the time I was a very little girl. I always thought that my life on Earth was something of an 007 agent style life.
My real identity was not to be known, even by my parents, or my friends.
Life was wonderful, everything was possible, all it would take is for the people in my life to “see” and open their eyes.
I always used to day dream before going to bed, from age 3 or 4 until in my teenage years, that I was from another planet, here on a secret mission, and that my true family and friends from the stars would one day land on our yard, in front of all my friends and family, for all to see, all out in the open.
A small scout ship would decloak from the skies, all my friends would be half scared and half amazed by their technology. But finally they would all feel safe enough to come around the space craft, the door would open, I would stand at the front, and the aliens beings would be human, and would come to me to give me a hug 🙂
Cute, hey? this was a night time day dream I used to play in my head over and over again, having no clue regarding the reason why I was daydreaming about that.. a very much re-occuring dream 🙂
I wonder if you guys also had similar experiences?
Support website via Paypal
- Follow Multidimensional Ocean on WordPress.com
- Available for Readings
- donations needed
- SaLuSa and Higher Self 19th March 2017 – Divine Presence – by Multidimensional Ocean
- SaLuSa and Higher Self 12 th March 2017 – by Laura Multidimensional Ocean
- Short words from Higer Self by Miltidimensional Ocean
- GFL star ships
- Dark Matter Sun – SaLuSa by Multidimensional Ocean
- A sense of inner peace and fairness – Message from SaLuSa 30th Oct. 2016, by Multidimensional Ocean.
- Twinflames and Relationships 24 Oct. 2016 by Multidimensional Ocean
- The importance of protecting animals
- October Readings !
- Donations Needed Urgently
- SaLuSa Full Moon Message 15th Oct 2016 via Multidimensional Ocean
- Urgent prayers and donations needed
- Internet issues for past month